A BIRD FLEW INTO A WINDOW
If you hear or see a bird fly into a window, and then find it stunned on the ground:
1. Lock pets away
2. Place the bird in an enclosed box, or under a colander or small laundry basket to keep it safe.
3. Handle the bird as little as possible.
4. Do not give the bird food. If the bird is able to drink on its own, you can give the bird water in a very small container (IE water bottle screw lid). Do not try to manually place food or water in the birds mouth.
5. Text the picture of the bird to 404-969-2324 (Atlanta area only).
Include the following information with your text
1. Where you found the bird.
2. If you witnessed the accident/injury, please describe.
3. Wait for a text response for further instruction.